Overall Review

3.9

April 16th, 2013
I have never written a review before for a doctor or for a doctor's office but felt compelled to about this one. Dr. Kirou and his staff are incredible people and truly care about the patients. I highly, highly recommend him.

August 2nd, 2012
The doctor I've been looking for
Dr. Kirou is everything I wanted in a doctor: smart, thorough, thoughtful, and kind. He spent all the time I needed, never made me feel rushed, and answered all my questions. HIs staff was equally excellent. His secretary and nurse were equally smart and kind. I am so happy and relieved to have found him.I have a difficult-to-diagnose form of arthritis and have been to several doctors already who did not have a clue. Dr. Kirou figured out my illness and now I am relieved to have a plan of treatment and a brilliant, caring doctor to guide me on it. THANK YOU DR. KIROU.

November 1st, 2011
Dr. Kirou is a top rate diagnostician, and compassionate doctor. I had been to at least 5 other doctors and no one diagnosed me correctly. Dr. Kirou immediately ran a blood test and determined what my condition is, before the blood tests even confirmed it.

July 30th, 2010
He spent enough time trying to understand my medical issues. He does not over-medicate, always returns phone calls. He even pointed out the part of my personality that may prevent me from working with doctors.

January 14th, 2010
dr. kirou always spends a lot of time with me, listens well, and seems to consider all of my symptoms. he never seems to be in a rush and does a thorough physical exam each time i see him. i really feel like he cares about me. he doesn't rush to overmedicate me, but he also doesn't consider alternative or holistic treatments at all (which i find a little disappointing). on the negative side, his office staff is very hard to work with, though. it's hard to get through to the receptionist, and in the office they are very brusque. the wait time can also be terrible.