A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyron Tamar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyron Tamar, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamar graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Tamar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tamar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kyron C. Tamar practice?
Dr. Kyron Tamar practices Surgery near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Odessa, TX.
See Tampa Surgeons.