A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyros Ipaktchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyros Ipaktchi, Associate Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Ipaktchi graduated from Justus Liebig University Giessen - Germany.
Dr. Ipaktchi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyros R Ipaktchi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kyros R. Ipaktchi practice?
- Dr. Kyros Ipaktchi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kyros Ipaktchi practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Orthopedic Surgeons and Denver Surgeons.