A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyros Ipaktchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyros Ipaktchi, Associate Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ipaktchi graduated from Justus Liebig University Giessen - Germany.
Dr. Ipaktchi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- Denver Health Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ipaktchi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 1 plan
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kyros R. Ipaktchi practice?
Dr. Kyros Ipaktchi practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.