Dr. Kyrsten Sutton MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2017
Not a good visit
Seemed irritated because of my complicated history.. I felt awful when she walked out of the room... I don't even think she said goodbye... I would never go back there again.. Or recommend her..

March 22nd, 2016
Former patient
I was a patient of Dr. Sutton for about 15 years. She also did my hysterectomy with the laparoscopy procedure. I wish I had done it a lot sooner. She did a fantastic job. She makes sure the patient is informed on everything that she does. I would most certainly recommend her as a doctor. I will certainly miss her.

February 4th, 2016
Gyn for many years and hysterectomy
Dr Sutton is very thorough. She takes care of her patients. She makes sure that she's covered all her bases before you leave the office. She did my hysterectomy laproscopically. At the time, I had just started my job and had not built up any kind of paid leave. She did such a wonderful job that I was actually able to go back in a week. Of course, she suggested not to lift anything heavy and to take it easy and to only go back when I felt up to it. Between my normal days off and the weekend, I only lost 9 hours of work. She's always been able to see me when I had issues. I recommend her to everyone. She recently moved away from my area. I will miss her and have to find another doctor. Wish she could clone herself.

October 15th, 2013
Great doctor!
I have been to Dr. Sutton on two different occasions, three years apart. I found her to have a great bedside manner; she was quite personable. Both times she personally called me in the late afternoon with results. I have never had a doctor do this for me!! Her follow up is amazing!

February 21st, 2013
I recommend finding another doctor. She is very short with you and does not have you or your babies safety as a priority. I have never seen someone so cold and heartless is my life! She needs her license taken away.

April 8th, 2009
The Best
I have been visiting Kyrsten for a few years now, even through two different offices. I would prefer to never see another OB/GYN as long as she were available. After being what I would call "mis-diagnosed" by someone at her previous office, I tracked her down and within a week she had correctly diagnosed me, treated me and started my plan of recovery, to which I am very grateful. Dr's as her self are few and far between, KUDO's to her~

August 9th, 2017