Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kytia Balcarek
Dr. Kytia Balcarek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Pediatrics. Dr. Balcarek is affiliated with Northside Hospital-Forsyth, Childrens at Scottish and Southern Regional Medical Center. Dr. Balcarek has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kytia Balcarek has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Kytia Balcarek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Jeffrey Blumenthal
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology
Atlanta, GA 0 mi27
Dr. Craig Shapiro
Pediatrics, Infectious Disease
Atlanta, GA 0 mi30
Dr. Seth Marcus
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Atlanta, GA 0 mi