Dr. Kytia Balcarek Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Kytia Balcarek?

Best Doctor Ever!

Posted on June 28th, 2012

Dr. B was my pediatrician for 10 years. Now that I'm an adult I wish I could still go to her. She is absolutely amazing! In the ten years I went to her she diagnosed me correctly 100 percent of the time. She is extremely caring and compassionate as well. I had neck surgery in 2000 and she went above and beyond to check on me even though she was not part of the surgical team. She is honestly the best doctor I've ever known. I'll never forget her and one day I hope to bring my own children to her. There is nobody else I trust more.

best pediatrician in townb

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

Dr. B. is the best pediatrician in town, no questions about. we trust her with diagnosing our kids completely. Caring loving, smart and beautiful lady. What a blessing to her her in Atlanta

Found the true Pediatrician

Posted on July 27th, 2010

After having a bad experience at the Atlanta Children's Clinical Center, I really took the time to find a Pediatrician for the next 20+ years, because I would'nt like to ever have to switch again! I was looking for someone not just competent, but with a heart for the profession, caring and loving towards my 15 month old daughter, but also exoerienced, with firm convictions and able to guide me closely as a new parent. After trying to set up several interviews, the only one who was ready to give me some of her quality time was Dr.Balcarek. We talked for an hour and I knew she was different right there and offered so much more of that what I had always hoped to find. Well, our first appointment was last Friday and I can't go long enough on how amazed my husband and I were at how she made my daughter feel so comfortable to the point that she - for the first time - not just didn't cry, but even had a good time with Dr.B.! What happened to all the stress I had before? It was gone! I do believe this is important for a parent! Further more, she gave us a holistic overview of my daughter's health far beyond the physycal assessment. Also the first time we've had that. Unlike some other Pediatricians, she gave us very firm answers and really helped us in our next steps. I always have the impression that some physicians "wash their hands" and put all the responsibility on our shoulders as parents, because they don't want to commit. Dr.Balcarek exceeded our expectations in all senses. She didn't rush through the appointment, she made us feel as if there were no more patients for her to see that day - she gave us all her attention. We walked out relieved to have finally found THE Pediatrician for my daughter. She is not just an outstanding physician (if you hear her story, you will know it), but a rare one.

Posted on June 11th, 2009

she is the best doctor I met in my whole life.

Posted on March 19th, 2009

Great Doctor, but I do not like the practice that much.

Best Pediatric Doctor in Atlanta

Posted on September 4th, 2008

If you want personalized attention she is the best. She is the only doctor my children feel comfortable with and they look forward to seeing her. She makes you feel like you are the only patient that she has. She is very through and caring doctor. She knows her stuff.

Posted on August 20th, 2017