A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyu Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Choi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyu Choi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Choi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyu Choi MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Kyu Choi practice?
- Dr. Kyu Choi has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyu Choi practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Radiologists.