A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyu Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choi
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Choi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyu Choi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Choi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyu Choi MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Kyu Choi practice?
- Dr. Kyu Choi has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyu Choi practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Radiologists.