Dr. Kyu Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kyu Kim?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Kyu Kim?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 16th, 2016

Dr.Kim has been my sons Doctor since my son was born 10 years ago Dr Kim always see my son whenever he is sick I love that I can get an appointment very easily his staff is amazing I love how the girls in the front are very helpful and give me appt whenever I need which is hard since I have a very hard work schedule I have to work around

February 18th, 2014

Horrible Staff

Front staff is horrible. They are never pleasant and are very rude. They don't greet you or thank you for coming. On our first visit they automatically gave me papers in Spanish and when I requested papers in English they had to find them like they hardly use the papers in English. They also automatically gave me paperwork for medi-cal and didn't ask me for my insurance. I told them that I have insurance and they seemed like they didn't know what to do. Finally, the doctor doesn't spend much time with you.

November 26th, 2013

Great Doctor

I recently started seeing Dr. Kim and all I can say is he is a great doctor. My daughter recently got sick and i really needed to see the doctor but it was a Saturday and i was scared they weren't going to be able to see me due to the short notice and it being Saturday but i called Dr. Kim's office and they gave me an appointment right away to go see him that same day. The staff is very nice and pleasant and its never really along wait when I go in which is always nice.

October 7th, 2010

horrible Doctor AND staff

Doctor gives short answers. Doesn't explain things well. Doesn't understands when you ask him a question. He has a really thick accent so its hard to understand. Staff is rude over the phone, doesn't acknowledge you when you sign in. A simple good morning or hello is all it would take. Instead they seem annoyed to see you.

July 21st, 2017