A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyu Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyu Kim is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyu Kim, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- St. Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyu Young Kim MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kyu Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Kyu Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyu Kim practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.