A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyung Lim Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyung Lim Murphy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim Murphy graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lim Murphy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
- Children's Hospital/King's Daughters
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyung Lim Murphy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kyung Lim Murphy practice?
- Dr. Kyung Lim Murphy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kyung Lim Murphy practices Pediatrics near Gloucester, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown, VA.
See Gloucester Pediatricians.