A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyung Chae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyung Chae, Pediatric Dermatologist, Dermatopathologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyung Chae, MD is board certified in Dermatology, Dermatology - Dermatopathology, and Pediatric Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Pediatric Dermatology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chae graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Chae has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyung Ai M Chae MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kyung A. Chae practice?
- Dr. Kyung Chae has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kyung Chae practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Pediatric Dermatology near Monroe, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA and Mill Creek, WA.
See Monroe Dermatologists.