A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyung Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Kyung Hee Medical School, MD.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyung Chul Kim MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kyung C. Kim practice?
- Dr. Kyung Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyung Kim practices Anesthesiology near National City, CA.
See National City Anesthesiologists.