A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyung Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyung Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyung Chang, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kyung H. Chang practice?
Dr. Kyung Chang practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Raynham, MA and Providence, RI.
See Boston Dermatologists.