A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ken Chon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ken Chon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chon graduated from Seoul National University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ken B Chon MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ken B. Chon practice?
- Dr. Ken Chon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ken Chon practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Pediatricians.