A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyung Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyung Cho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyung Cho, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Interventional Radiography
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Portal Hypertension
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cho has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyung Cho MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kyung Cho practice?
- Dr. Kyung Cho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kyung Cho practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.