Learn more about Dr. Kyung Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyung Cho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cho
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cho Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyung Cho, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Interventional Radiography
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Portal Hypertension
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cho has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyung Cho MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kyung Cho practice?
- Dr. Kyung Cho has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kyung Cho practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.