A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyung Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyung Lee, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Eastern Niagara Hospital - Lockport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyung Joon Lee MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kyung J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Kyung Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyung Lee practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Physiatrists.