A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyung Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyung Lee, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Eastern Niagara Hospital - Lockport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyung Joon Lee MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kyung J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Kyung Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyung Lee practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Physiatrists.