A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyung Ro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyung Ro, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ro graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Ro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyung Mee Ro MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kyung M. Ro practice?
- Dr. Kyung Ro has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyung Ro practices Diagnostic Radiology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Radiologists.