A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyung Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Chungang University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyung Rae Kim MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kyung R. Kim practice?
- Dr. Kyung Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kyung Kim practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Radiologists.