A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyung Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Chungang University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyung Rae Kim MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kyung R. Kim practice?
- Dr. Kyung Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyung Kim practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Radiologists.