Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kyung Rhee
Dr. Kyung Rhee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with other offices in Boston, MA and Providence, RI. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Rhee is affiliated with Boston Medical Center, Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island and Rhode Island Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kyung Rhee has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Kyung Rhee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Martin Stein
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi45
Dr. Marcela Vargas Trujillo
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics, Residency
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Suhas Radhakrishna
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi10