A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyung Ro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ro graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Ro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Huntington Beach Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyung Kook Ro MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kyung K. Ro practice?
- Dr. Kyung Ro has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyung Ro practices Anesthesiology near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Anesthesiologists.