Learn more about Dr. Kyung Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyung Kim, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyung Kim, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Kim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyung Soo Kim MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kyung S. Kim practice?
- Dr. Kyung Kim has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kyung Kim practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Roseville Cardiologists and Roseville Nuclear Medicine Physicians.