A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyung Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyung Kim, Cardiologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyung Kim, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Kim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyung Soo Kim MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kyung S. Kim practice?
- Dr. Kyung Kim has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kyung Kim practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Roseville Cardiologists and Roseville Nuclear Medicine Physicians.