Brought to you by
Learn more about Dr. Kyungsoo Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyungsoo Kim, Cardiologist is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyungsoo Kim, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Kim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kyungsoo Kim practice?
Dr. Kyungsoo Kim practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Mount Clemens, MI.
See Roseville Cardiologists and Roseville Nuclear Medicine Physicians.