A breakdown of the different kinds of chemotherapy and their potential side effects.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kyung Kim
Dr. Kyung Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Utica, MI, with other offices in Mount Clemens, MI and Warren, MI (and 4 other locations). He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology and Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, Beaumont Hospital,Troy and Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Kyung Kim has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
Dr. Kyung Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Utica, MI.
Dr. Lalitha Rudraiah
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Dr. Luay Sayed
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Jay Hamze
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology