A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyung Yoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yoo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyung Yoo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoo graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Yoo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital
- John H. Stroger,Jr.,Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyung Woon Yoo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kyung W. Yoo practice?
- Dr. Kyung Yoo has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyung Yoo practices Diagnostic Radiology near Sterling, IL.
See Sterling Radiologists.