A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyung Yoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyung Yoo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoo graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Yoo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital
- John H. Stroger,Jr.,Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyung Woon Yoo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kyung W. Yoo practice?
- Dr. Kyung Yoo has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyung Yoo practices Diagnostic Radiology near Sterling, IL.
See Sterling Radiologists.