Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kyung Yoo
Dr. Kyung Yoo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Sterling, IL. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Yoo is affiliated with John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County, John H. Stroger,Jr.,Hospital of Cook County and Parkland. He speaks English.
Dr. Kyung Yoo has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Kyung Yoo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. John Keen
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Chicago, IL 0 mi23
Dr. Thomas Folan
Diagnostic Radiology, Residency
Chicago, IL 0 mi6
Dr. Mark Pisaneschi
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Chicago, IL 0 mi26