A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyung Yoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyung Yoo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyung Yoo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoo graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yoo has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yoo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 20 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kyung S. Yoo practice?
Dr. Kyung Yoo practices Family Medicine near North Hills, CA.
See North Hills Family Physicians.