Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kyung Yoo
Dr. Kyung Yoo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Hills, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Yoo is affiliated with Providence Holy Cross Medical Center, Mission Community Hospital and Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital. Dr. Yoo has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kyung Yoo has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Kyung Yoo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Hills, CA.
Dr. Elma Babayans
North Hills, CA 0.25 mi4
Dr. Melvin Silverman
Adult Care, Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
North Hills, CA 0.30 mi58
Dr. Shewak Lund
Family Medicine, General Practice
North Hills, CA 0.30 mi50