Dr. Kyung Yoo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kyung Yoo?

October 16th, 2017

Horrible, Uniformed, Uncaring, Unkind

Dr. Yoo refuses to speak with patients on the phone. He refuses to speak with patient's and previous Primary Care Physicians. Dr. Yoo refuses to speak with medical device distributors to ensure of a speedy refill for life saving medical equipment. He is uninformed of today's medical processes for care of certain diseases. He does not choose to inform himself on a patient's medical history, to ensure proper care is given. Example: I explained I needed a refill of insulin for my insulin pump. Dr. Yoo told me I didn't need insulin, if I am on an insulin pump. Wow! I have never heard anything like that in my life. Medical professionals and non know that an insulin device requires refills of insulin. Dr. Yoo, also refused to sign a certificate of medical necessity and told me that I should be off of this life saving device, which I had been using for 11 yrs, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to prove to him I actually need it. Shocked that this man is a licensed doctor. Just shocked! Dr. Yoo's staff told me to just pay out of pocket for the pricey medical device, instead of having Dr. Yoo, sign the certificate of medical necessity. Dr. Yoo's staff also told me to have my previous primary care physician complete and sign the medical necessity form for Dr. Yoo, and they told me my insurance would accept that. Anyone, knows that is not an option. This medical device that I needed Dr. Yoo's assistance to refill is as imperative as an oxygen tank is for those requiring assistance to breathe. Do not go to Dr. Yoo, if you need any type of medical help. You will not receive it!

March 7th, 2017

Worst Doctor Ever! Don't Go to this Guy, he might actually harm you!

This Dr. Yoo has the worst temper and bedside manners that I've ever encountered. He doesn't know how to interpret diagnostic lab results and can't explain it to the patient. When questioned what they mean, he gets easily angered and tells you that if you don't trust him to go find another doctor. Very rude and disrespectful on all levels. I can't believe he even has patients. These positive reviews of this guy must be fake.

July 31st, 2012

racistl doctor saves better care for his own race

They are the worst office ever.one day my son need an xray and the nurse said I had to got to a hospital for xrays.shecsaid that their xray machinevwas for cash paying clients.jerks.I never got the xray for my son because I couldn't get to hospital.it was too far.

August 2nd, 2010