Dr. Lawrence Tremper DO Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Pulmonology El Paso, TX

November 17th, 2015
Has anyone ever really seen "Dr Tremper"??
Mr. Price is condescending and has a terrible repore with patients. He speaks down to them and then has the audacity to question why patients wait so long in between visits?? It's because we dread dealing with the likes of you! You big jerk!! I will be looking for another pulmonologist asap.

June 24th, 2013
I have never met Dr. Tremper. His PA, Ortiz is wonderful and that's who we always see. The process is atrocious in that if your child is sick you can't just walk in. It's always by appointment. What's the use in that? I wish there were more pediatric pulmonary specialists in town because he clearly doesn't run an efficient office. Staff is nice and as for diagnosis really is a non-issue. By the time you show up in the office he's already been diagnosed by your pediatrician.

July 26th, 2010
DR Tremper treated my son for severe asthma for many years while I was stationed at Fort Bliss. He is by far the best doctor we have ever had. I have no doubt that he actually saved my son's life. I wish he practiced in North Carolina.