A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisabeth Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisabeth Tucker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisabeth Tucker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tucker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisabeth Dunning Tucker MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elisabeth D. Tucker practice?
- Dr. Elisabeth Tucker has 6 office locations.
Dr. Elisabeth Tucker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Obstetricians & Gynecologists.