A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. L Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. L Bell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bell
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Helena Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. L J Patrick Bell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. L J. Bell practice?
- Dr. L Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. L Bell practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Helena, AR.
See Helena Family Physicians and Helena General Practitioners.