A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. L Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. L Bell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Bell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Helena Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. L J Patrick Bell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. L J. Bell practice?
- Dr. L Bell has 2 office locations.
Dr. L Bell practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Helena, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Elaine, AR.
See Helena Primary Care Doctors.