A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. LaKimerly Coates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. LaKimerly Coates is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. LaKimerly Coates, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Coates graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Coates has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. LaKimerly Michelle Coates MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. LaKimerly M. Coates practice?
- Dr. LaKimerly Coates has 1 office location.
Dr. LaKimerly Coates practices Dermatology near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Dermatologists.