Dr. Lakimerly Coates Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lakimerly Coates?

July 27th, 2017

It's very hard to get anyone to answer a phone in this office and when you do leave a message you do not get a response. The billing department is very unorganized. After receiving a dismissal letter from this office a call was made to the billing department and it was explained that there was an outstanding balance due. It was stated that there had been 3 orange notices that had been sent out. I explained that we only received one and that was while I was on vacation. After many, many attempts to reach someone at this office by phone we then drove to the office only to find it closed on several days. We were finally able to go inside and pay the statement and was told that the account will not go to collections. Surprise to us! They did not acknowledge our payment and I received a dismissal letter because of this? Also, trying to explain this to the biller and I was a bit upset as one would be, she hung up on me. I told her that she should check her records carefully before she sends dismissal letters to patients. This was totally unethical and unprofessional.

June 14th, 2017

Thorough Doctor

Dr. Coates answered all my questions and listened to all my concerns. She walked me through the process of surgery for my young daughter and put us both at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Coates to anyone looking for a Dermatologist

June 12th, 2017

Willing to listen to my concerns and address with options. Had a 20 minutes wait but we'll worth it.

November 10th, 2016

It's very hard to get an appointment in this place. The phone is never answered and calls are never returned. While things that are going to be done are explained good by the doctor the wait time is ridiculous. And the turn over rate in staff is unbelievable. I see why she goes through so many patients.

August 27th, 2016

she is very nice and down to earth. she knows what she is doing. she makes you feel comfortable. I think she is fantastic.

November 30th, 2015

DO NOT SPEND A DOLLAR HERE.

The worst customer service in Rockford as far as the medical field. The doctor may be qualified but the office is insufficiently ran. You will wait an hour for your appointment and you will NOT get through to the office during office hours. They will not send you one bill or follow up over the phone before turning you in to a collection agency. Unethical, rude, and unprofessional.

September 21st, 2015

This office doesn't respect your time.

March 6th, 2015

Better doctors in the area

Terrible bedside manner, unorganized staff and very unprofessional receptionist. Find another doctor!

January 18th, 2015

Excellent Dermatologist

other than a wait for an appointment excellent doctor

September 5th, 2013

The Doctor is a mental case! Not recommended at all! Stay Away!

August 13th, 2013

I waited 45 minutes before I was seen and I even came 15 minutes early! The receptionist was rude!

August 12th, 2013

Very unprofessional office! Not recommended at all!