A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. La Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. La Watson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. La Watson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Watson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swisher Memorial Hospital District
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. La Donna Watson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. La D. Watson practice?
- Dr. La Watson has 3 office locations.
Dr. La Watson practices Pediatrics near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Pediatricians.