A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laarni Domantay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laarni Domantay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Domantay
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laarni Domantay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Smoking Cessation
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Domantay graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Domantay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laarni Nocum Domantay MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laarni N. Domantay practice?
- Dr. Laarni Domantay has 1 office location.
Dr. Laarni Domantay practices Family Medicine near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Primary Care Doctors.