Learn more about Dr. Laarni Domantay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laarni Domantay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Domantay
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Domantay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laarni Domantay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Smoking Cessation
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Domantay graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Domantay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laarni Nocum Domantay MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laarni N. Domantay practice?
- Dr. Laarni Domantay has 1 office location.
Dr. Laarni Domantay practices Family Medicine near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Primary Care Doctors.