Dr. Labeed Nouri MD Patient Reviews

3.2

July 29th, 2016
Lower level crew the doctor & his staff

June 3rd, 2016
Worst orthopedic surgeon and staff
The other reviews must be written by Chaldean/Arabic people but if you really want a good unbiased review please keep reading. I came in for a left meniscus tear. The doctor explained that they were going to take an x-Ray etc. and what it is I have going on with me in less than 60 seconds. He walked in the room, walked out and came back in more than 3-4 times. After my appointment, I had requested to see the results of my x-Ray. I am very up to date on my health and always request to receive reports every time I go to a doctors office. I had no problem with any other doctors office for asking to see my results except for this one. The lady at the front desk-Tamara (she has long brown hair) is who i spoke to when I requested my x-Ray results. I told her I wanted something (a piece of paper) or whatever it is indicating what they seen on the x-Ray. I'm not very picky just wanted something that said what the x-ray showed. She said she can't just print it out for me without contacting the doctor. I said "that's fine, please get back to me when you speak to the doctor as I would like my printed results." From 2 weeks ago up until now I have been calling the office LITERALLY every other day with the same girl putting me on hold for 20-25 min each time. It was a lot of wasted time as I am a single mom and a registered nurse. Anyways, today I was put on hold for 20 minutes again for the girl to say that she forgot and she will request the doctor so I can get something printed about my x-Ray results. I got so fed up that I drove to the office, walked past the two Chaldean/Arabic girls who were literally doing nothing but gossiping mind you to talk to another doctor there at the time that I want my X-Ray results now! I got past the front desk because they were sitting there gossiping while I was still on hold. Tamara" lied to the doctors and said I only wanted to "view" my results and never said I wanted a printed copy so it was my fault for not being more clear. Then, after they "illegally" let me take a picture of my actual x-Ray on the computer to shut me up, Tamara said "the doctor did not allow you to see your x-Ray results." I'm like "I asked for a printed copy of results two weeks ago and every other day since then. Every patient has the right to inquire about their health." Last thing- most of his clientele are Chaldean/Arabic speaking so many of them barely speak English. Maybe he doesn't get a lot of patients who really wanna know what's going on with them, but I just so happen to be one of those people. Do not go here. Look somewhere else and save yourself the trouble.

May 24th, 2011
Great Doctor! Best in Michigan. Very friendly and seems very experienced. He has tremendous skill! Best ive ever seen.