A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Labib Ayoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Labib Ayoub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Labib Ayoub, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayoub graduated from Tanta University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Labib W Ayoub MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Labib W. Ayoub practice?
- Dr. Labib Ayoub has 1 office location.
Dr. Labib Ayoub practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Rheumatologists.