Dr. Labib Haddad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Labib Haddad?

Kyphoplasty

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

My wife and I just can't say enough about Dr Haddad. He is such a wonderful Dr who made us feel at ease. I came to the hospital hardly able to walk because I fractured L2 in several places. On our first consultation Dr Haddad talked to us about a procedure called, Kyphoplasty. This is what we decided to have done because it had a good success rate and because it was out patient. Not only was the Dr wonderful, letting us know everything that was going to happen, but the staff was also wonderful. They kept my wife updated on how I was doing, coming to the waiting room several times. I left the hospital in pain but able to walk. It took a few days to start feeling better do to the fact that I had not been able to do anything since I had broken my back. I highly recommend Dr Haddad. He has a great bed side manner and his work was perfect. I'm back to driving my tractor trailer with no pain at the surgery area. We can't thank Dr Haddad enough! Mark and Corena

Posted on March 22nd, 2017

he was a graet doctor, who satisfied my key needs.

Posted on September 21st, 2015

First rate care by a pro.

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

My mother (who has Alzheimers) was admitted to the hospital with fluid on her lung from pneumonia and severe back pain the day before her 81st birthday. On her birthday Dr. Haddad removed the fluid but he made her birthday special for her by all the compassion he showed her. Several days later he performed a Kyphoplasty on her back within several hours she was pain free. The special attention he showed her and making her laugh was priceless for someone in her condition and showed us as a family what a great doctor he is. We are truly gratefully for his care of our Mom. Could recommend him to anyone who needs his type of services.

Posted on April 3rd, 2016