A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laboni Choudhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laboni Choudhury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laboni Choudhury, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudhury graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Choudhury has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laboni Choudhury DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Laboni Choudhury practice?
- Dr. Laboni Choudhury has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laboni Choudhury practices Anesthesiology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Anesthesiologists.