A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Labrini Liakonis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Labrini Liakonis is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Labrini Liakonis, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liakonis graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Liakonis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Labrini C Liakonis MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Labrini C. Liakonis practice?
- Dr. Labrini Liakonis has 1 office location.
Dr. Labrini Liakonis practices Anesthesiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Anesthesiologists.