inactive

Dr. Labronz Davis MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Columbus, OH

April 24th, 2015
Dr Davis office is busy, but I felt he really listen and help put me at else with my problems. I would definitely recommend patients to his office.

April 8th, 2015
The worst ever
Stay away from this "doctor" he is the worst he will take your money but will not help your wellness. Be warned

March 15th, 2015
Stay away from this practice.
Horrible Doctor. Spends more time talking about non-medical issues then asking what my health concerns were. Never did allow me to talk about why I made my appointment in the first place. He drew blood in the office and then never told me my results and would not discuss health issues. He even made me feel uncomfortable at times. Office staff was cold and rude.

January 8th, 2014
wonderful doctor
very compassionate, kind and down to earth, kind of person I am lucky to have him as my doctor. he listen to you and doesn't rush you either nice clean office, friendly staff 4 star

May 13th, 2013
Caring Doc
Today was my 1st time going to the Hilltop Center and I was very pleased at how polite and down to earth the staff was, I have been to places where the staff is rude and cranky early in the mornings, but this staff was the bomb.com. I felt like they were family and I did not wait long to see the doctor, the facility was clean and had lots of space, Dr. Davis was very friendly and did not try to rush me out the door like a lot of doctor's do. He is a Doctor that I would most def recommend if you are searching.

February 21st, 2013
Great Guy
Put my fears of male Doctors to rest. I am a female and not really comfortable with male doctors. Dr. Davis is VERY PROFESSIONAL. I was pleasantly surprised at his attitude and professionalism. Most male doctors give you a once over and you're outta there. He ALWAYS listens (which is a KEY FACTOR to me when choosing a doctor). IF I feel like I'm just an insurance claim, I'm outta there. With that being said, I would DEFINITELY recommend him to friends AND family!

October 2nd, 2012
stereotypes
dr davis stereotypes his patients in the fact that all physicians out there have the impression that patients are out there for pain medication to abuse when alot of patients truley have pain, he acts sarcastic and has been known to start you on a medication then not remember why, he never does a hands on evaluation, if you say you have a sore throat, he doesnt look he just prescribes something, he googles everything while he is talking to you in order to get his diagnosis, i could do that and be a doctor too

September 2nd, 2010
Nice visit with Dr. Davis. Very knowledgable about my diagnosis. Extremely helpful with any and every question I had. I would reccomend him to a friend or neighbor anytime.