A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lacesha Brintley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lacesha Brintley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brintley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brintley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lacesha Brintley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Cancer
- Peptic Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brintley graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Brintley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lacesha Brintley MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lacesha Brintley practice?
- Dr. Lacesha Brintley has 1 office location.
Dr. Lacesha Brintley practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.