A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lacesha Brintley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lacesha Brintley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lacesha Brintley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Cancer
- Peptic Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brintley graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Brintley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brintley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lacesha C. Brintley practice?
Dr. Lacesha Brintley practices Surgery near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Livonia Surgeons.