Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Never  |  show details
by Guardian on Jan 22nd, 2013

Quite possibly the worst physician in the state of Michigan. Arrogant and incompetent.

Jul 24th, 2011

Dr Brintley is an excellent surgeon. Very knowledgable, effecent, and precise. She is caring and goes above and beyond what other surgeons would have done.

|  Very Opinioniated Doctor who sterotypes Patients  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2010

Terrible Scarring. I have had several surgies and this one left me with the worst scarring; additionally I had muscle numbness for over a year after the surgery.The doctor does not believe in giving pain medication, even directly after surgery.

Oct 4th, 2010

Dr. Brintley is an awesome surgeon who really cares about her patients. It was a pleasure having her take care of me.

|  Almost died at her hands  |  show details
by you know who on Apr 25th, 2010

Dr. Brintley almost killed me if it weren't for Dr. Roc saving my life. She knicked my vena cava and I bleed out on the operating table. Now she is claiming racial discrimination for not being allowed to operate rather than her lack of skill and my death on the table.

Feb 1st, 2010

Dr. Brintley almost killed me and now she is crying racism/sexism for her dismissal. It had nothing to do with the color of her skin, it had everything to do with the fact that I bleed out on the table without a pulse and it was due to her negligence. I have forgave her but I would not trust my life or another persons life in her hands.

|  Mother & College Student  |  show details
by C. C. on Nov 22nd, 2009

Dr. Brintley was referred to me by my GYN earlier this year. The first minute meeting her was greet! She has a bubbly personality, shoots straight from the hip & double checked my diagnosis and makes phone calls (appts.)for you. She also has plenty of advice regarding taking care of high blood pressure that I found surprising, yet worked for me. You can look and listen at her & tell she takes care of herself as well as puts emphasis on the care of her patients. I had out-patient surgery not too long ago & she let me know everything that I was going to go through afterward and how to take care of it at home & if needed, call her...& I did! I have not had my follow up just yet, but I am sure she will be on my case if there is something "I" did not do as she suggested!Thank You Dr. Brintley!

|  Wonderful & caring  |  show details
by Naomi on Nov 17th, 2009

Dr brintley is a great surgeon, she is extremely effciant. She operated on my husband & saved his life! God bless her.

|  She almost killed my friend in a vascular incident  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2009

In Jan. 2008. My friend went in for a routine appendectomy to be left fighting for her life. Dr. Brintley nicked her vena cava and she flat-lined to be saved by another surgeon and remain hospitalized for almost 2 months. Caution when trusting this dr.