Dr. Lacesha Brintley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lacesha Brintley?

May 26th, 2017

Underarm boils

She got me together

May 12th, 2016

Lab tech

I had seen dr brintley in providence briefly because i had severe pain in my stomach turns out my gallbladder needed to come out she came in on a sunday after church but from the moment i seen and delt with her i knew i wanted her to perform whatever it was i needed very articulate, knowledgeable, caring and well dressed (love a doctor thats sharp and care about there appearance ) i had Google her and i seen some very negative reviews about her some quite alarming, put those suprised me because i didnt get none of those feelings or signs from her. I have a long road ahead of me so we will see but as of right now 4 days after surgery im good.

April 15th, 2016

Wow!!!! What a blessing from the Creator... Dr Brintley is the absolute greatest physician / surgeon of our generation. I admire her style and her passion for her craft. She's a perfectly balanced professional. Thanks you for Dr.Brintley

January 23rd, 2013

Never

Quite possibly the worst physician in the state of Michigan. Arrogant and incompetent.

July 25th, 2011

Dr Brintley is an excellent surgeon. Very knowledgable, effecent, and precise. She is caring and goes above and beyond what other surgeons would have done.

October 19th, 2010

Very Opinioniated Doctor who sterotypes Patients

Terrible Scarring. I have had several surgies and this one left me with the worst scarring; additionally I had muscle numbness for over a year after the surgery.The doctor does not believe in giving pain medication, even directly after surgery.

October 4th, 2010

Dr. Brintley is an awesome surgeon who really cares about her patients. It was a pleasure having her take care of me.

February 2nd, 2010

Dr. Brintley almost killed me and now she is crying racism/sexism for her dismissal. It had nothing to do with the color of her skin, it had everything to do with the fact that I bleed out on the table without a pulse and it was due to her negligence. I have forgave her but I would not trust my life or another persons life in her hands.

November 22nd, 2009

Mother & College Student

Dr. Brintley was referred to me by my GYN earlier this year. The first minute meeting her was greet! She has a bubbly personality, shoots straight from the hip & double checked my diagnosis and makes phone calls (appts.)for you. She also has plenty of advice regarding taking care of high blood pressure that I found surprising, yet worked for me. You can look and listen at her & tell she takes care of herself as well as puts emphasis on the care of her patients. I had out-patient surgery not too long ago & she let me know everything that I was going to go through afterward and how to take care of it at home & if needed, call her...& I did! I have not had my follow up just yet, but I am sure she will be on my case if there is something "I" did not do as she suggested!Thank You Dr. Brintley!

November 18th, 2009

Wonderful & caring

Dr brintley is a great surgeon, she is extremely effciant. She operated on my husband & saved his life! God bless her.

November 16th, 2009