A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lacey Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lacey Marks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Marks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lacey M Marks MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lacey M. Marks practice?
- Dr. Lacey Marks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lacey Marks practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA.
See Fall River Obstetricians & Gynecologists.