A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lacey Wyatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lacey Wyatt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lacey Wyatt, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyatt graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Wyatt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wyatt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lacey E. Wyatt practice?
Dr. Lacey Wyatt practices Family Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA.
See Santa Monica Family Physicians, Santa Monica Cardiologists, and Santa Monica Preventive Medicine Specialists.