A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lacey Zack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lacey Zack is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zack
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zack Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
Dr. Zack has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lacey Zack MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lacey Zack practice?
- Dr. Lacey Zack has 1 office location.
Dr. Lacey Zack practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Sports Medicine Doctors.