A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lachin Hajhosseini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lachin Hajhosseini is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Eye Infections
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajhosseini graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Hajhosseini has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lachin Hajhosseini MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lachin Hajhosseini practice?
- Dr. Lachin Hajhosseini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lachin Hajhosseini practices Family Medicine near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Primary Care Doctors.