A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lachin Hajhosseini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lachin Hajhosseini is Below Average.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hajhosseini
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Hajhosseini Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Eye Infections
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajhosseini graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Hajhosseini has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lachin Hajhosseini MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lachin Hajhosseini practice?
- Dr. Lachin Hajhosseini has 1 office location.
Dr. Lachin Hajhosseini practices Family Medicine near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Primary Care Doctors.