Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laco Mace II
Dr. Laco Mace II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bridgeport, WV, with another office in Chicago, IL. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mace is affiliated with Rush University Medical Center and John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County. Dr. Mace has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Laco Mace II has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Laco Mace II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bridgeport, WV.
Dr. Karen Skidmore
Bridgeport, WV 0.01 mi19
Dr. Kristen Moore
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Bridgeport, WV 0.01 mi10
Dr. Jonathan Stanley
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Bridgeport, WV 1.15 mi6