A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lacy Fraiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lacy Fraiser, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraiser graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Fraiser has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fraiser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lacy P. Fraiser practice?
Dr. Lacy Fraiser practices Urology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Urologists.