A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lacy Fraiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fraiser
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fraiser Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lacy Fraiser, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraiser graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Fraiser has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lacy P Fraiser MD is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lacy P. Fraiser practice?
- Dr. Lacy Fraiser has 1 office location.
Dr. Lacy Fraiser practices Urology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Urologists.