Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lacy Hobgood
Dr. Lacy Hobgood, MD, FAAP, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, NC, with another office in Greenville, NC. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Hobgood is affiliated with Anson Community Hospital, Pitt County Memorial Hospital and Bertie Memorial Hospital. Dr. Hobgood has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lacy Hobgood has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Lacy Hobgood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, NC.
Dr. Melissa Brinn
Greenville, NC 0.01 mi12
Dr. Sharon Buckwald
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Greenville, NC 0.01 mi39
Dr. Mauro Grossi
Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Greenville, NC 0.01 mi42