Anesthesiologist (pain control), Ophthalmologist (eyes), Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Plastic Surgery Specialist

14860 Roscoe Blvd
Panorama City, Panorama City, CA 91402
818-901-1535
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  RACIST  |  show details
May 31st, 2013

This doctor is terrible and should not be practicing at all. He needs to keep his opinions to himself. He is racist and very discriminating! His staff is very aware of his actions and apparently has confronted him about several complaints! Dont say you speak spanish Dr. Rubaum if you're going to critize my family for not speaking it. Be prepared if you do not speak english he will let you have it, needs to keep his political opinions to himself. If he does not like the fact that people have Medical and Medicare as an insurance, don't accept patients with it because you are NOT doing me or anyone a favor by seeing us. If you don't like the fact that patients only speak spanish then move your office to Beveryl Hills, because Panorama City and Van Nuys has 90 % hispanics. Will make sure my primary doctor never refers patients to him! I will make sure the Medical Boards are aware of this!

|  Excellent Five-Star ENT!  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Rubaum since I was 16. I'm now 41. He has treated my mother and performed surgery on my grandmother. I have referred friends and colleagues to him. He is extremely attentive, caring and compassionate. His staff is extremely competent and polite. My experiences have always been positive and I continue to refer patients to him for the exceptional care he provides.

|  Worst doctor, staff, and overall office.....EVER!!!!  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2012

Durinng my appointment I was exposed to highly conyagrous patients. I asked the receptionist for hand sanitizer. She laughed at me and told me to wash my hands in the dirtiest bathroom I have ever seen. I listened to both the staff and the doctor speak derogatory toward patients telling me to get less crappy insurance then maybe he could help me. I also had to endure the doctor leaving the exam room every few minutes to take calls because he was trying to sell his tickets for the dodger game. I also caught the girl that was to get authorization for a test for me on her cell phone and watching a tele-novella. When I asked her, Olga, how long the authorization would take she rolledd her eyes and said it will be done when it gets done. Not one ounce of professionalism in this whole place. After I left I had the flu for over a week. I never heard about my authorization and I never went back.

|  show details
Jul 30th, 2009

Dr. Rubaum was an extremely rude doctor who has a short temper. He thinks very little of his patients and talks about others behind their back and to other patients. He performed a surgery on me that did nothing to help my condition. It is questionable if he washes his hands in betweem patients which is worriesome since he doesnt use gloves. It is quite obvious he doesnt even care about his patients when he complains about them and the money he recieves from HMO's. His office staff is nice but not smart and they have even expressed how much they dont like the doctor to me. I would never reccommend this doctor to anyone else.