A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ladan Amini-Oroumi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ladan Amini-Oroumi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ladan Amini-Oroumi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Amini-Oroumi graduated from Iran University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Amini-Oroumi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ladan Amini-Oroumi MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ladan Amini-Oroumi practice?
- Dr. Ladan Amini-Oroumi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ladan Amini-Oroumi practices Internal Medicine near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Internists.