A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ladan Bakhtari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ladan Bakhtari is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ladan Bakhtari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakhtari graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Bakhtari has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ladan Bakhtari MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ladan Bakhtari practice?
- Dr. Ladan Bakhtari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ladan Bakhtari practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.