Dr. Ladan Bakhtari Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Ladan Bakhtari?

Posted on May 10th, 2017

Dr Bakhatri is an excellent health care provider knowledgeable, passionate, respectful, above and beyond bedside manners (which is rare now these days), and ... I highly recommend her.

primary care physician

Posted on October 30th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Bakhtari for about 3 years. I have had some complicated health issues that no one else seemed to have cared about in the past. Dr. Bakhtari listened to me very thoroughly, came up with a detailed plan of care and explained everything to me and my husband. I have been feeling a lot better since I have been following her advise. I definitely do recommend her.

Wonderful doctor and wonderful experience

Posted on May 26th, 2016

I began seeing Dr. Bakhtari after my family doctor retired after 19 years of seeing him. I was VERY hesitant to change doctors, but my father also sees Dr. Bakhtari and speaks volumes of her. So I made an initial appointment to see her and just see if I would feel comfortable with my family seeing her. I am VERY picky about who I choose to treat my Special Needs son and I trust Dr. Bakhtari with him tremendously. I would recommend her to anyone.

Posted on January 30th, 2016

Been with Dr. Bahktari for over 20 years. Wouldn't ever want to start off with someone else.

Posted on January 7th, 2016

Dr. Bakhtari is so nice. I did have to wait a little while after my appointment time to see, but she was worth the wait. The staff is great too. They even asked if I wanted to see her PA Debbie if I didn't feel like waiting any longer. I didn't mind waiting. I know usually its the patients that run the doctor behind, not the doctor themselves. I would recommend anyone to see her. She is really great.

Execllent practice

Posted on November 24th, 2015

As the daughter of a physician and nurse my expectations are very high when it comes to my medical care providers. Dr. Bakhtari, her partners and her staff are wonderful caring people. From my first appointment over 2 years ago to now, I have seen and experienced the Excellent patient care by her, the other physicians and the staff. When I experienced light headedness and headache on a Friday afternoon, they got me in immediately to see the physician. They take the time to listen to patients and do not rush them thru like some other practices. I was so blessed to find her and refer my friends to her practice.

I highly recommend her

Posted on October 16th, 2015

I love Dr. Bakhtari. I was referred to her by my podiatrist due to some blood work that came back less than preferable. Her office is about a 40 minute drive for me, but when you find someone you really trust, it's worth the drive. I have 4 young children that have had to go to the office with me many times and she and her staff have been nothing but wonderful to them. Her bedside manner is great. She has never made me feel rushed or like I am asking too many questions. I went in within the last year for some problems I was having and she was very thorough in testing and seeking the answers. My MRI/CT scans came back with a recommendation to wait for 6 months or so to recheck what showed up and she wasn't ok with the idea of waiting or having me sit with an unknown for that long. She pushed on and helped get me the proper care. I see that a few people have said that she pushes products and unnecessary testing, but I have never found that to be the case. The office wait can sometimes be longer than preferable, but I weigh that with how much I trust her with my health and have decided that it is worth the wait for me. I highly recommend her.

Try another internist first

Posted on August 30th, 2015

Felt like she was trying to sell me her own skin care, vitamins, etc., but nothing could be concluded about me until a DNA test had been turn. Told to come in (walk in basis because it was DNA blood test) any day M-F 9 to 5. Went in once, the doctor was out and found out later that didn't matter. This a fasting (from everything blood test)/ Went in second time, in one week, not only was doctor out, but the person who picks up labs was gone for the day. It was only2:45 pm! The blood draw lady was still there, but they couldn't draw blood because it wouldn't be picked up until Monday. I was already suspicious as to why this test was recommended to me. But, I can guarantee won't try this again since I see no need; staff is apathetic and it's a general huge waste of my time.

Posted on August 24th, 2015

I have a corporate physical every year with Dr. Baktari. The office/exam room are kept very well, the staff quite helpful and courteous both when setting up the appointments and when in the office. She takes plenty of time to talk with you and to discuss the current needs you have. I would change to use her for my primary if she wasn't so far from my house. I really do like her.

Not good

Posted on September 30th, 2014

She tries to make money by performing procedures that are not necessary for you but she can charge your insurance for. She makes you believe that you are in a very bad health condition so that you are convinced to undergo the medical test she is telling you. I do not trust her at all.

She saved my life.